- The contract is concluded by registering via the online form or the written application via the application form used by Linguaffin.
- The course fee for the course must be paid in full. The registration is not complete until the necessary payments have been done and a registration confirmation has been sent from us.
A registration fee of 10 € (Euro) will be charged.
- We use your personal data, such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number or other personal information in the course of the transmission of a registration form for communication, the execution of the contract and the execution of our contractual services.
- Your documents (name, address, invoices and payment transactions) are to be kept for certain tax years according to German law.
- Your data will be used by us only for the specified purposes and kept safe.
- Unless otherwise stated, a lesson (US) lasts 45 minutes.
- A group consists of at least 4 and a maximum of 8 participants.
- If the minimum number of participants of 4 persons is not reached, Linguaffin has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The cancellation of courses due to insufficient number of participants is reserved. Amounts already paid will be reimbursed in this case. Linguaffin can offer the participant a substitute offer, e.g. The course with a reduced number of hours or under extra charge. No further claims can be asserted.
- In case of an irregular presence in the course there will be no reimbursement of the course fees and no extension of the course.
- Lessons that coincide with official holidays will not be rescheduled.
- Absence of the customer due to illness or other reasons are not replaceable. The customer is not entitled of reimbursement or replacement lessons.
- The contract ends automatically with the last course date. The payment of a new invoice is regarded as the renewal of the contract and entitles to participate in a subsequent course .
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The entire course fees must be paid regardless of the course attendance.
- Possible payment methods are wire transfer and Paypal.
- Course fees and, if applicable, registration fees are payable immediately and in principle no later than 7 days before the course starts.
- Install payment of the course fees is possible by written agreement. The first installment is due no later than 10 days before the beginning of the course. The latest installment payment must be made no later than half the course duration.
- If the participant fails to make the payment, Linguaffin has the right to withdraw from the contract and to offer the place in the course somebody else.
- The reductions offered by Linguaffin on the fees are for students, students, trainees, civil service workers, unemployed, pensioners and severely handicapped.
- If the customer does not exercise his right of reduction by submitting a valid identification card, the usual course fees are due.
- Interruptions of the courses are not possible, the booking is done for a pre-determined period.
- The participant is not entitled of reimbursement of course fees or substitution lessons in case of non-participation.
- The Probestunde is non-binding. If you don’t like the trail lesson, you have no obligations upon us.
- The participation in a trial lesson is possible against payment of 10 € (Euro) before the beginning of the hour.
- Ordinary termination of the contract before the start of the course must be made in written form and after beginning of the course it is excluded.
- If a written cancellation is received no later than 7 days before the start of the course, the deposit will be refunded. However, a processing fee of € 30 (Euro) will be deducted. After this time no refund of the deposit is possible.
- In the case of individual lessons, classes in closed groups, company tuition as well as online lessons, the dates are fixed in advance.
- Dates are to be observed. In the event of a cancellation, the cancellation deadline is at the latest 24 hours in advance.
- In case the class is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, it will be considered as carried out and charged.
- The participants are liable for all damages they have inflicted and are obliged to provide a substitute service in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- In case of minors, the parents and legal guardians are liable.
- Participation in lessons, events and/or excursions is at your own risk. Linguaffin is not liable for theft, accidents, injuries or other damages and for lack of education due to force majeure.
- Equipment, facilities and meeting rooms should be handled with care.
- The participants are obliged to observe the house rules and the fire protection regulations of the buildings in which the events take place, as well as possible smoking bans.
- There is a strict ban on smoking in all rooms. Waste, tipping and other garbage should be removed immediately.
- Bicycles must not be locked in the courtyard.
- Disturbances from neighbors, other companies and guests are to be avoided, especially after 8pm
- A violation of these rules by the participant entitles Linguaffin to ban the person.
- Changes of these conditions require the written form.